Thursday, November 13, 2008

kev-ism


i dont know why i remembered this today... but once when i was teasing my brother (probably telling him he was adopted... etc.) my dad tried to comfort the crying zac by saying "he's just trying to get your goat..." where this came from, we may never know- but one thing is for sure- i dont think i will ever forget the look on zac's face as he said- "but dad- i dont have a goat!!" tears changed to smiles, and all was better. so zac- here is your goat.

ps- you were not adopted. believe it or not- we are from the same gene-pool!!

1 comment:

Dennis & Hollie said...

Still not sure if Z was adopted...Jury is still out. :) I have a photo of some goats that were your best friends during the summer of 1991. I will never forget YOU going out on a Sunday morning READY FOR CHURCH and chasing goats around the corral. I heard you exclaim as you went in for the fight, "Damn goats..." I smiled and evil smile and laughed and evil laugh...And then I think I came and help you herd Rocky and Bullwinkle. Goats ALWAYS remind me of you...and that summer at Grandma and Granpa Walkers.