Saturday, May 9, 2009

who is THAT gorgeous creature???


IT'S MY MOM!!

just wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite homegirls on mother's day. thanks for all you have done and continue to do for me!!

one of my biggest fans, once flew all the way from vegas to tokyo to see me in a tap musical. she sat on the front row and while she understood not a word of the story- didnt hesitate to gasp OUT LOUD as i walked onto the stage in a speedo. the woman next to her (who speaks no english- the mother of my roommate) begins clapping and hooting like she was at a yankees game. i love that despite cultural and liguistic barriers- my mom was able to bond with folks here.

somehow she managed to raise four crazy kids, with lots of silly times- how she kept her sanity remains a mystery! from chef, to maid, to referee, to chofuer, to counselor- this lady does it all!!

LOVE YOU GIRL!!
(p.s. - the little guy in the picture is me!)

2 comments:

gayeh said...

what a great tribute! thanks sweetie! i hope i can live up to it. love you
ps......silly pic!

Kar said...

Look at all of that long, luxurious hair! What a pretty mom, and what a cute toddler.