Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lights, Cameras, Cue the Music, Curtains go up... 5-6-7-8!

it is official! i am the newest blogger on the block. in an age of virtual realities and cyber connections, i have chosen this medium as my weapon of choice. better than mass emails and long distance international calls, better than postage stamps and text messages, this superstar in the making has decided to 'connect' with everyone via my blog spot. enjoy!

here is the readers digest version of what is going on...

after being 'spotted' by a director from nhk and his casual "you should be on tv..." i arrived in tokyo with $6,000 i had saved, and a dream. no place to live, not a single connection, no idea where to start- my dream and i started pounding the pavement in hopes of being a superstar in the japanese industry. after six years in this amazing city, and plenty of ups and downs, i find myself closer to my dream and having the time of my life.

this blog, is a portrait. part journal of my experiences both past and present, and part celebration of the victories and tragedies i experience everyday.

after you have found a comfortable seat and read the bios in the program, listen as you can hear the orchestra tune up, the lights dim, in the small space under the curtain you can see the shadows of feet running to be in places. the music starts, the curtains go up... 5-6-7-8

here begins the virtual musical entitled "Inspiration Jason"

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Jason,
so good to see you, you look fantastic, I sure miss you and your fun sense of humor. I will be checking on your blog and keeping up to date. love you
Maryanne